HEALTH TOPICS TREATMENT TIPS
|WHEN TO CALL THE DOCTORUrgent Problems
Call right away for:
For Routine Care please visit Care and Services.
- A rectal temperature of 100.4 degrees or more in a baby six weeks of age or less.
- Persistent vomiting (4-5 times in a row) especially over a short (2-3 hr) period.
- Seizures or uncontrolled movements of the arms, legs or torso, which cannot be stopped with mild pressure of your hand.
- Severe coughing or trouble breathing.
- A serious accident or injury.
- Restrictions in diet or physical activity